Saturday, June 03, 2006


Now with the Fair in the Barony of Southdowns finished for the year we are left with only our memories. The busy main village Fair gate closed again. Here are some of my memories...

M'lady Nat and myself wait for everyone to arrive. We were all so excited to see what wonders the fair would show us...


We are greeted by two fanciful Fairy Maidens...only one in photo...

On a second day... we all dressed down for it was most hot. M'lady Isabella wore her archery clothes. All of us dressed simply to avoid the great heat of the day.

And this was a simple Inn Keep trying to make sense of the Inn bill for all of us... It was hopeless, until m'lady Isabella worked it all out. Well, until next year!

1 comment:

Isabella said...

I do not remember working out the bill! LOL But what the hey I will take the credit :D

It was truly a faire to remember, but I have found that the SCA meetings offer more fun and learning and cannot wait to shoot my new bow :)