Monday, November 19, 2007




Were-pig! This past week I traveled to the deep south to visit with family. I have been out of touch with my family for so many years I have lost touch with Uncles and Cousin alike.


I discovered that my only cousin on my Dad's side is now an amazing author. Please read her blog listed under my links. Tracey Kitts Wow!


After the long weekend visit with the folks I returned home in time to attend Castle Wars down in Macon! Yet again it was COLD! ...but a wonderful weekend. I found a were-pig bag from one of the vendors. Good friends, good food, and good times! Who said camping is not fun has never camped with Owl's Nest Shire!

Love this picture! (from Tracey's Blog)

With the caption: All we're missing is a naked werewolf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm, naked werewolf :D

Owl's Nest was the best part of the event (after archery, sorry, but even Owl's Nest hospitality comes second to shooting at things :D) I LOVED the chili and apple pie!!

Lady Isabella di Ambrogio Poliziano

Anonymous said...

And the company of course could not be beat!!!

Isabella

Tracey H. Kitts said...

Sounds like a lot of fun:) I'm adding a link to your blog on mine. Glad you liked the whole naked werewolf thing. LOL That's one of my favorites.

Tracey