Wednesday, December 05, 2007



My dear friend Bella will be heating up the London Circuit until July. I truly will miss my fiery Italian friend. I am searching for cheap caravans to London during her time there... She can show me the town ... for a change.

I am sure London is not ready for Bella! Move over Prince Harry... there is a new royal coming to town and she likes to play with longbows and throwing axes... you might get hurt if you get in her way. (smiling to myself)

Lady Bella, play nice on the other side of the pond.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn.
~B

Ailire said...

Bella,

Congratulations on gaining a teaching position in England! You'll have to post lots and lots of pictures.

I know that Kenneth is going to miss you greatly. And who will he go to the Renn Faire with now?

Best wishes,

~Ailire~

Anonymous said...

You know when I come back I will have a british accent !!! LOL

~B