Friday, January 16, 2009

The new installation in my iMac collection. I could not stop myself. I should do something about my Mac addiction...

The weather was most cold today! 11 degrees this morning and it warmed up to a almost tropical 22 degrees before starting to fall again! Why can it not do this on a work day?

I so long for a nice warm island somewhere with cute waiters bring me cold tropical drinks with funny names... and taste like fruit smoothies.

It will have to be a dream until after mid year....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know the old IMACs come in charming colors with these GREAT handles in the back so you can get a good grip to throw them as far out of the window as possible!!!!!
:)

From your public school teacher with smithsonian Apple IIs in the classroom

Bec :)

Kenneth said...

But they are still running... who many windows machines run that long without crashing?

Anonymous said...

no, they're crashing too, but no one will FIX them and I CANNOT find softwear lol

Although I did find some software in my classroom in a droor that was for Windows 3.5 ROTF LOL!!!
Bec

Kenneth said...

Are you sure it isn't user error?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... yeah that was soooo funny :P YES I am certian it is not user error! I am not that bad you know. I can actualy code in Python and html :P

B :)